Youth Red Cross
The Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization which is part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement The society’s mission is providing relief in times of disasters/emergencies and promoting health & care of vulnerable people and communities. The Youth Red Cross is an important constituent of Indian Red Cross Society. The Red Cross, through its junior and youth programs, plays an important role in channeling and guiding the young energy in the cause of humanitarian action.
Personality development of students through community service.
Develop people to meet emergencies and natural disaster and practice national integration and social harmony.
• First Aid Awareness/Training
• Guest lecture on various topics like-Personal Hygiene, HIV/AIDS, Alcoholism, Drug abuse
• Blood Donation Camp
• Educating School Children
• Participating in Rally related to health and safety
• YRC Program Officer
• YRC Student Office Bearers