- Ragging, in any form, is a reprehensible act which does no good to anyone.
- Any disorderly conduct, spoken or written or teasing, treating or handling with rudeness, indulging in a rowdy or undisciplined activities will result in severe punishment.
- Every act of ragging, major or minor, is beyond the limits of decency, morality and humanity.
- No ragger shall go unpunished.
- Ragging will invite suspension/expulsion from College;
- Any Academic privileges, scholarships, and other benefits will be withheld;
- In case the person cannot be identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment
- A nationwide toll free 24×7 anti ragging helpline 1800-180-5522 has been established.
- Anti-Ragging Mobile Application and the Toll-Free Anti Ragging Helpline Number cane be used in any case.
In case of any incident at the College, you can get in touch with the members of the Anti-Ragging Squad:
|Sl No.||Designation||Name of the Faculty|
|01||Chairman||Dr. Padmaja P V, Principal|
|02||Teacher Coordinator||Ms Santoshi B R , Asst Prof in English|
|03||Office Incharge||Ms.Seema, Office Assistant|
|04||Student members||General Secretary (BCOM,BBA,MCOM)|